McLea ParkWhere Heritage Meets Home
Wrightland is proud to present, McLea Park, one of our city’s most exhilarating and historically significant residential communities.
A boutique and heritage-influenced residential development, McLea Park offers thirteen only strategic opportunities for construction of architecturally designed homes located within the cultured west end valley of Downtown St. John’s.
Originally known as Richmond Hill, the 3.5-acre property was first acquired in 1848 by prominent local merchant and politician, Kenneth McLea. In later years, Richmond Hill property was owned by the Baird, Lynch and Sparkes families of St. John’s, until purchased by Wrightland in 2012 and developed as McLea Park.
Newfoundland architect, Beaton Sheppard, has designed all McLea Park custom Wrightland homes employing expansive windows and high ceiling characteristics inspired by the original Richmond Cottage heritage structure. 100+ year old trees have been retained where possible to complement and enhance the neighbourhood composition.View
Each Homesite may be developed through employment of an architectural design prepared by Sheppard and Wrightland, or as directed by owner. Restrictive Covenants have been employed for McLea Park’s Master Plan development to ensure protection of your investment.
McLea Park lot prices
- Lot 1A - $210,000 + HST (Home Design $1,095,000 - Including Lot and HST)
- Lot 1B - $195,000 + HST
- Lot 2 - $295,000 + HST
- Lot 3 - $295,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 4 - $210,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 5 - $210,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 6 - $265,000 + HST
- Lot 7 - $220,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 8 - $220,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 9 - $325,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 10 - $135,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 11 - $135,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 12 - $135,000 + HST SOLD
- Lot 13 - $135,000 + HST SOLD